06 March, 2010

That Day...


It has been 4 yrs since I had met such a major set back... At my school farewell I was not aware that the worst was about to come... It was my colorful college days... Was happy hanging out with friends... almost, my every evening was theirs... then came that day... I anticipated this, but not as huge as watt it’s supposed to be... For the first time in my life I got jealous about a music player as it has got a rewind key which we humans fail to have even though we master them... Whenever I had been at battle every time I had few faces to chill at... But now all are disappearing one by one... Like in the dawn, how the stars starts disappearing... ppl enjoy dawn with fresh breathe... As them I too did... but without the knowledge that my starts are goanna disappear in near future... Yes... my friends... I wish I had not completed my degree so soon, rather got some more space for them... First they had been few km away from me... but all of a sudden; one evening I received a call from one of my dear buddy.... Happy to hear that he is being offered a job... But thousands of miles apart from my eyesight... Though the news was happier one, I was doomed... I had only 24 hrs for his send off from then... We ppl gathered in one... Volunteered myself for a last pick up from his home to the railway station... I had few other heartbreaking send off's, but this one kept on reminding me that for a year at lest will not be able to see him again... While roaming, chatting and having fun with him all those days I never thought that I would come across such a moment... I am adding this to my blog at this moment where I am about to see my dear buddies after a long gap… Including him… Who knows? After this I might not be able to see few faces at all… Convocation nears…

I have heard that relations are subject to gap's... The way we lubricate it makes it to b either continuous or discrete... Everyone of course comes across such a moment in life at least once... I too had some experience before when I completed my schoolings... I no longer had the same class mates... But still all of them were there or somewhere around... But now time has depicted some serious separations...

It’s really strange and unusual for a guy to express this kinda feeling ... So as I did... never showed up my frowny in there.... But still, after all I’m also a human and I bother about my guy's...
.
.
(Blog Dated-06/03/10)...
.

No comments:

Post a Comment